If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to us at: Ezo Connect Ltd., Block 3, Ground Floor, Grenville Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4UF.
Ezo Connect Ltd. is an SMS Messaging Solutions company whose customers are generally companies that integrate our services in their business operations. The information we gather from these companies is to provide products and services. In order to ensure that we are continuously presenting and providing you with the most timely and relevant information, we do also collect certain information to better understand how our visitors use this website.
We take your privacy very seriously and, therefore, any personal data will only be asked from you directly when we require it for business purposes and to present you with relevant information. You always have the opportunity to explicitly agree to the collection, use, disclosure, and sharing of the information you’ve provided. This includes managing your cookie preferences when you're browsing our website. You can review your personal data and change your settings at all times.
As our customers are generally companies that integrate our services in their business operations, when our customers provide and share end user information with us, we always handle the data in accordance with data protection regulations, including GDPR. We do not interact with our customers’ end users directly as our customers generally integrate our products and services into their own software applications. We do not share or use this data for any other purposes than what is specifically issued by the customer who provided that data.
Throughout this policy document, you will notice several roles, responsibilities and systems of governance that are referred to. These different roles, responsibilities and systems of governance are fundamental components in ensuring your data is protected. A brief description of these individual components has been provided for you below.
This refers to the company that the individual/data subject provides their personal data to. The Controller is responsible for the correct handling of the individual's data and for determining the specific purposes for that personal data; for example, for sending financial invoices or merely to receive important information or updates.
This refers to the company that provides part of the service of the Controller, and needs specific personal data in control of the Controller order to do so. To give an example: when one of our customers sends a campaign through our platform, we need personal data such as a phone number to fulfil the service. The Processor only processes personal data according to the instructions of the Controller.
Ezo Connect Ltd. is incorporated in Jersey (Channel Islands). The Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 incorporates the principles, timing and effects of the EU GDPR which were integrated into the local law of The States of Jersey on the same day as the EU GDPR, 25th May 2018.
Depending on your relationship with and/or requirements of Ezo Connect Ltd., we could be a data processor. If you have any questions about these terms or have more general inquiries regarding how we handle identifiable data, you can contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written inquiry to:
Ezo Connect Ltd., Block 3,
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Ezo Connect Ltd, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: Ezo Connect Ltd, Block 3, Ground Floor, Grenville St, St.Helier, Jersey, JE2 4UF.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.ezoconnect.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.